To process your recertification, you must log in (or create an account) and then visit this page for the recertification link.
1. In order to enhance continued competence, all Fellows must complete a minimum of 100 credit hours of continuing education in neurology every 5 years. All educational credits must be approved by the college. All Fellows of the College shall pay an annual recertification fee of $185.00 on or before June 1st annually accompanied by their certificate of re-certification.
2. The Fellow may propose an alternative methodology of recertification to the College which will demonstrate enhanced continued competence. Such proposals must be in writing to the College and must be accepted by the College as fulfilling criterion for recertification before being implemented by the Fellow.
3. Fellows who do not comply with the recertification requirements of the College will not be listed in the current roster of Fellows and notified of their suspension by registered mail. The Fellow will be allowed to complete and demonstrate continued competence in the field of Functional Neurology by complying with the recertification requirements within six months of notification.
4. Fellows who have not complied with the recertification requirements of the College for a period of 78 months since their last certification will be suspended from the current roster of Fellows and will be required to demonstrate continued competency by taking and passing the full College Fellowship Examination.
5. Fellows are required to take an oral/practical Fellowship examination a minimum of every 10 years in order to demonstrate continual competency.