- Fellow American Board Brain Injury & Rehabilitation
- Fellow American College of Functional Neurology
- Fellow American Board of Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Diplomate College of Clinical Nutrition
- Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist
- Board Certified Vestibular Rehab Specialist
- Assistant Professor of Neurochemistry, Carrick Institute of Clinical Neuroscience
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Carrick Institute of Clinical Neuroscience
Phone Number: 919-401-0444
Country: United States
Dr. David Clark provides non-invasive Neuro-Metabolic treatment for people of all pages who are suffering with the following conditions...
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Traumatic Brain Injury/Concussion
He treats sick people that don't have a name for what's wrong with them.
He treats sick men, women and children who've been ignored and dismissed by other doctors.
Dr. Clark is an award-winning expert in and Professor of Functional Medicine, Neurochemistry, Clinical Neuroscience and Functional Neurology.
What makes his treatment approach so successful?
His willingness to leave no stone unturned...to dig deeper and always ask "WHY?"
For every patient looking for answers, Dr. Clark investigates two sets of factors:
Neurological Circuit Malfunction
Metabolic Malfunction means biochemical problems with the following:
- Hormones (estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, Testosterone)
- Infections (viral, yeast, fungal, bacterial, parasites)
- Gastrointestinal function (digestion, absorption, elimination, Leaky Gut, SIBO)
- Heavy metals (mercury, lead, nickel)
- The Immune System (inflammation, autoimmunity, cytokines)
Dr. Clark can determine which of these factors (if any) are playing a part in YOUR health problem...but not just find the problem...Dr. Clark knows how to treat these issues naturally and effectively.
Dr. Clark uses science-based Clinical Neurochemistry & Nutrition to treat this wide universe of Metabolic (biochemical) malfunctions .
Some patients will only need Metabolic Treatment to feel good and stay that way.
Other patients will have Neurological Circuit Malfunction that needs a unique kind of treatment to finally heal and feel good again.
Circuit malfunction means that certain areas of the brain such as the Frontal Lobe, Cerebellum and Basal Ganglia can literally become sick and start to misfire...causing your symptoms.
Dr. Clark's thorough physical and neurological examination using cutting-edge technologies such as Saccadometry & Video Oculography can identify these problems.
He uses Clark Brain-Based Rehab® and to specifically target malfunctioning brain areas and circuits. This Functional Neurological Rehabilitation uses modern clinical neuroscience principles to restore and improve Neuroplasticity.
To put it simply, "Neuroplasticity" means the Brain has the ability to heal, change and learn to be more efficient and effective. Harnessing this power through customized Functional Neurological Rehabilitation is crucial for recovery for some patients.
No matter which kind of problem YOU have...metabolic...neurological--or both--Dr. Clark will be your personal detective and dig deep for the root cause and the fastest, most effective long term treatment for your problem.