Dr. Schwartz is an experienced chiropractic physician who has over 27 of practice experience. He has been trained in the areas of orthopedics, rehabilitative exercise, functional medicine, neurology and vestibular rehabilitation.
Dr. Joel is a former assistant professor of Gross Anatomy at Western States Chiropractic College. He also instructed in Chiropractic Technique at the same school. He has spent over 2,000 hours in the study and teaching of human anatomy through cadaver dissection.
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Neurology
- Fellow American Board of Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Extensive post graduate training in functional medicine and rehabilitative exercise
Phone Number: (732) 698-7151
City: Monroe Township
State/Province: New Jersey
Country: United States
Our office is located in central New Jersey. We provide neurological and orthopedic rehabilitation with a special emphasis on the following challenges:
- Chronic pain
- Balance disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease and mild cognitive impairment
- Movement disorders including Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke rehabilitation